Sunday, April 14, 2019

Has Spring finally come to Missouri?

After a few days of REALLY nice weather, Missouri decided to plunge us into the 40s-50s again.  Although I didn't get the four letter word that some more northern places got, we got wind and chilly.  Back up to 70 degrees tomorrow.  READY for some SPRING!!  

It's been an extremely busy couple of weeks!  Between craft shows, Chalk & Talks, Senior PROM, customs, there has been very little downtime.  Pile a full time job on top of that and WHEW!!!  I think I'm ready for a nap!!    

This weekend was a little slower.  One class an unexpected Friday off of the full time job.  I did however end up taking new inventory to That One Place Market in Sedalia and Rustic Roots Designs in Warsaw AND made these couple little things:


Everything I make is for sale :) and/or customized!

Babycakes Creations

Chalk Couture

Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment